Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Arrow Rides at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

For those who may have missed it, ACE, the American Coaster Enthusiasts, has recently released a near feature length documentary on the history of Arrow Development, which features some interviews with several ex-Arrow employees. Some of the material didn't make the final cut, including a segment on Arrow rides at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Here is a link to that:



I was already familiar with the auto ride and Mine Train, but somehow I'd missed the kiddie boats.


The full  hour and eleven minute Legacy of Arrow Development video is here:


My credit appears at 1:08, as D. Wm. Francis - Historical Reference and Writing Assistance, so, I guess that qualifies as my 15 seconds of fame. ;-)

Over a year of effort and a lot of travel went into this. Many of the still images are from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment